Welcome to Fidi Firdaus Fitness Blog

Hi Guyz!


Welcome to my Fitness Blog.


Let me introduce myself. My name is Fidi Firdaus.You can call me Fidi or Firdaus.I am a Fitness enthusiasts and my life have every link to fitness.My full-time career is as a Fitness Instructor in SAF.You guys must be thinking am i a army regular?nahnah!
I am employed by external agencies to train the army recruits.

I am also a Founder of one of the bootcamps in Singapore called Bootcamp Virgins. My company does fitness bootcamps,pilates,yoga,boxercise,personal training and corporate fitness as well.It is just set up a few months back and still in the initial stage.I am also a Personal Trainer with Supplementshop.com.sg, a company selling health and fitness supplement in Singapore.

As you can see,everything about me involve health and fitness element..I love gathering new facts about fitness and also human well-being..If you got any questions for me related to Health and Fitness, just post me you question to bootcampvirgins@gmail.com and i will try my very best to give you a satisfying answer. Do have fun reading my blogs and be a follower if you like what you are reading.

Cheers,
Fidi Firdaus
Bootcamp Virgins Founder
Personal Trainer
www.bootcampvirgins.com

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tabata Training 2nd session

Hi guys!

I just did my 2nd tabata workout today( 20.05.10 ) afternoon. I decided to train up my Pectorals(Chest),Lats(Back) and core.Equipment used is only 10kg dumbell,exercise band and my gymboss timer that i got in my iphone application. Below are the list of my exercises:

1) Chest: Pushups(incline,decline,normal,close,wide) x8 sets
2) Back: Rower with band,rower with dumbells x8 sets
3) Biceps: Bicep curl with band,Hammer curl with dumbells x8 sets
4) Core: Crunches, Push through x8 sets

Today, I managed to complete all the 8 sets on all the different exercises!Hooray!Feeling was great and i was perspiring like nobody business even though the fan was just right behind my back!

Mu whole body feel like the muscles is going to explode anytime..haha..as usual i drank my Nutrex Xplode during the workout to fill the muscle with immediate nutrients for muscle growth.

Whole workout took me 45 minutes to complete. Quite satisfied with the whole workout..Put my body in anaerobic mode..so my fats will be burning for at least 2 days..Tomorrow will be my rest day and so looking forward to it..Till then..


Cheers,
Fidi Firdaus
Bootcamp Virgins Founder
Personal Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment