Welcome to Fidi Firdaus Fitness Blog

Hi Guyz!


Welcome to my Fitness Blog.


Let me introduce myself. My name is Fidi Firdaus.You can call me Fidi or Firdaus.I am a Fitness enthusiasts and my life have every link to fitness.My full-time career is as a Fitness Instructor in SAF.You guys must be thinking am i a army regular?nahnah!
I am employed by external agencies to train the army recruits.

I am also a Founder of one of the bootcamps in Singapore called Bootcamp Virgins. My company does fitness bootcamps,pilates,yoga,boxercise,personal training and corporate fitness as well.It is just set up a few months back and still in the initial stage.I am also a Personal Trainer with Supplementshop.com.sg, a company selling health and fitness supplement in Singapore.

As you can see,everything about me involve health and fitness element..I love gathering new facts about fitness and also human well-being..If you got any questions for me related to Health and Fitness, just post me you question to bootcampvirgins@gmail.com and i will try my very best to give you a satisfying answer. Do have fun reading my blogs and be a follower if you like what you are reading.

Cheers,
Fidi Firdaus
Bootcamp Virgins Founder
Personal Trainer
www.bootcampvirgins.com

Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday 21st May 2010 - Non Training Day

Today is my non-training day and also one of my cheat days.Fyi, I do have 3 cheat days and 4 clean days for my diet.You guys must be wondering why do i have up to 3 days to cheat while you have been exposed to only 1 day cheat day per week?

Let me tell the reason why.First of all, we have 7 days per week.Do you find it difficult to keep only to 1 cheat day per week?I can guess your answer is Yes.Yes you can hold that 1 day cheat day program for weeks,but let me tell you it's not gonna last.That's why i allow myself to 3 cheat days.I'm not going to suffer and i won't miss my cravings badly and most important of all, it's gonna last long!!

I had 4 slices of wholemeal bread spread with Nutella for my breakfast and a glass of Orange Juice.It is enough to keep me full for 3-4 hours before my lunch

For my lunch, I have 1 plate of Mee siam with 1 cup of iced Milo at Raffles Place.Been trying to locate Geek Restaurant at 55 Market st but was told by the security officer that they have just closed down.So in the end,I ended up at Cathay Starbucks.Bought myself 1 large cup of Chocolate donowhat..haha!

The weather today is so hot that I think i have manage to burn half of the mee siam calories i had today.

For you guys who think you want to adopt to my style of diet,I have list it below.

Monday: Clean day
Tues: Cheat day
Wed: Clean day
Thurs: Cheat
Fri: Clean day
Sat: Cheat
Sun: Clean day

Follow the same pattern for the future weeks. Do not restrict yourself to diet that are difficult to cope with.You will find yourself in failure zone rather than making any improvement.So,remember guys,whateva diet that you have for yourselves, make sure you can stay with it or just follow my diet if you think it works for you.


Cheers,
Fidi Firdaus
Bootcamp Virgins Founder
Personal Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment