Welcome to Fidi Firdaus Fitness Blog

Hi Guyz!


Welcome to my Fitness Blog.


Let me introduce myself. My name is Fidi Firdaus.You can call me Fidi or Firdaus.I am a Fitness enthusiasts and my life have every link to fitness.My full-time career is as a Fitness Instructor in SAF.You guys must be thinking am i a army regular?nahnah!
I am employed by external agencies to train the army recruits.

I am also a Founder of one of the bootcamps in Singapore called Bootcamp Virgins. My company does fitness bootcamps,pilates,yoga,boxercise,personal training and corporate fitness as well.It is just set up a few months back and still in the initial stage.I am also a Personal Trainer with Supplementshop.com.sg, a company selling health and fitness supplement in Singapore.

As you can see,everything about me involve health and fitness element..I love gathering new facts about fitness and also human well-being..If you got any questions for me related to Health and Fitness, just post me you question to bootcampvirgins@gmail.com and i will try my very best to give you a satisfying answer. Do have fun reading my blogs and be a follower if you like what you are reading.

Cheers,
Fidi Firdaus
Bootcamp Virgins Founder
Personal Trainer
www.bootcampvirgins.com

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tire Drills - When old workouts works!

Hi guys!


Today is Sunday and also my Lazy day where i spent my time at home lazing around doing nothing.

Today, i have decided to write about tire drills.Sounds alien?haha..Let me feed you with some info on tire drills.

Tire drills involve a series of exercises involving tires(YES,old car tires that are not used anymore).The purpose of the tires is to add as a resistance to the exercise you do eg. lunges with tyres. The another part to the tire drills is also it add a whole lot of excitement to the workouts.Imagine yourselves pushing the tyre from one end to the other.Sounds easy ya?Bet that you try it out and give me the feedback!

Tire drills is a normal workout drill in Europe.But not in Asia or shall i specifically say,Singapore.That is why my company,bootcamp virgins are the only one in singapore with tire drills workout implemented in our fitness bootcamp.

You can visit the other bootcamp in Singapore but all you can find is normal bodyweight exercises,TRX,rope exercises etc.Seldom will the organizer have tire drill in their bootcamp due to the hassle needed to set up and bringing over the tire to the site.But Bootcamp Virgins is different from the rest of the bootcamp.We don't mind going through all the hassle as long as our customer's can get the most efficient and effective workouts ever in their whole life!

We can guarentee you that if the tire drills does not do any changes to your body or health,we will refund you your money back! That is how serious we look into the improvement of our customer's health and fitness.


Cheers,
Fidi Firdaus

No comments:

Post a Comment